Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solitaire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Bard

Solitaire Empty
PostSubject: Solitaire   Solitaire EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Solitaire Himalayan%20wolf
I once dreamed a dream

About
// Name //
Solitaire
\\ Nicknames \\
So, Soli
// Age //
Ageless (Three years)
\\ Sex \\
Female

Solitaire 420881
A dream where I lived a life

Appearance
// Coat Color //
Solitaire has a creamy coat with white undertones and grey overtones.
\\ Fur \\
Solitaire's coat is nice and thick from living in the high mountains.
// Eyes //
She has dark grey eyes.
\\ Build \\
Solitaire is slim and agile; built for running is she. From living high in the mountains, she is quick on her feet and has a certain level of confidence and grace in her every step. She may appear thin, but what her coat hides are sturdy muscles and a strongly built body ready for life in rough terrains.
// Features //
Solitaire's tail has a crick about three-fourths of the way toward the end from it being broken in the past. She has soft and velvety ears, and long, spindly legs. She's on the taller side for a lady, but not so overly so that it makes much of a difference when interacting with others.

Solitaire Himalayan_wolf-1010
A life unlike the one I knew

Personal
// History //
Solitaire's memory of her first two-ish years of life are few and far between. She knows she was part of something terrible, something that brought about death and a never ending fear that kept her looking over her shoulder. She remembers she had love. Love like the kind you heard in stories. She doesn't remember who she loved. She has no recollection, particularly, of the few months before the Storm.

The Storm was a pivotal point for her. The Storm was what she woke up in. Woke up with no memory. Woke up alone. Lost. Confused.

Most of Solitaire's travels in the year or so since the Storm have been in search of finding something that will trigger the return of her memories. She came across many who claimed to have some part of her past life. Parts of the life she no longer knew.

The more wolves that claimed to know her, the less that Solitaire found herself believing them. She grew wary, wondering who the next face to wash up the storm would be. Until her daughter, Teagan, showed up. A daughter Solitaire didn't know. A daughter who fought and fought, and argued for what felt like millennia, making reference to memories Solitaire did not have. She had grown into a skeptic. Solitaire did not believe the young Teagan's words, despite the painfully obvious similarities between the pair.

Then, the sun shone through the Storm. Solitaire met another. A male who claimed her heart and soul like it was meant to be. Or, so it seemed. He was a man obsessed. Solitaire, understood, of course, but the lingering doubts drove a wedge in their happiness. He was obsessed with finding his father. With exacting revenge. And the more and more Solitaire was around him, the more and more she felt the toxicity of his obsession affecting her.

They had a fallout. Their words stung like a slap to the face. Their hearts hurt like they had been shot. And they parted.

Solitaire has begun retrieving memories of her past since then. An abusive mother. A protective shadow that was a ticking time bomb. Few names have returned. But she sees familiar faces in strangers, and she hears familiar voices on the wind, always eluding her grasp and always leaving her with more questions than answers.

\\ Personality \\
Nearly everything about Solitaire has been reshaped since the Storm. She is a cynic, and almost never takes anything just at the word of another. She is driven, snarky, and confident. Very much so not a people-person, few would have it in their hearts to describe her as charitable. Unless they knew her. Behind her skepticism and her ubiquitous look of watching, waiting, and thinking, there's a heart of gold that has been waiting in a frozen state. Only recently has it begun to show, in small gestures like offering her help to strangers in hunting, or showing a lost wanderer the way through woodlands. From suffering a broken heart, Solitaire hardly lets her own emotions even begin to matter to her. Her instinct are what drive her; if something feels wrong, she won't go for it. However, she's more than willing to try dangerous things. A daredevil she may be, but from experience, she knows her limits and won't do anything she knows she cannot do. Solitaire is not above spilling blood and hurting feelings. She's blunt and honest to a fault, and lying is practically the only thing that ever trips her up. Solitaire doesn't take well to surprises, and unexpected turns of event turn her attitude sour and seem to make her lose her normal wisdom and cool.

// Weaknesses //
Solitaire is honest to a fault, a terrible liar, doesn't trust others very well, and has a crippling fear of storms and intimate relationships.
\\ Strengths \\
Solitaire is reasonably strong and quick, she's surefooted, and is driven to finish everything she starts

Solitaire Tumblr_mcq56a5LpV1r0i89xo1_400
I ache for that life. A life spent with you
Back to top Go down
http://adventuresinleafyland.tumblr.com
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

Solitaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitaire   Solitaire EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Daaaawhhhh she seems so cute! I love her already
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

Solitaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitaire   Solitaire EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:05 pm

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA AND THE PLOTTING SHALL COMMENCE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Fawn
Seeker
Seeker
Fawn

Solitaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitaire   Solitaire EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:24 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHGOSH ITS SOLI!
This could be intersting as I was hoping to bring in Tait eventually.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solitaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitaire   Solitaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Solitaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Chaos :: Joining Area :: Accepted Biographies :: The Seekers-
Jump to: