Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viviana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

Viviana Empty
PostSubject: Viviana   Viviana EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:47 pm

[ Teach me the love of my people... ]

Character Name: Viviana
Character Gender: Female
Character Species: Red Wolf
Character Age: Pup
Character Rank: hmm. For now, nothing. But when I figure it out I'll update it c:

[ Character Reference ]
Viviana Red-wolf-pup-307186489

Character Appearance: Viviana has dominant red fur with patches of white on her chest and belly. On her back is a darker red which goes to her head and ears also.  She's about a foot tall with dark blue eyes.  Though she's still a pup, her fur is soft and fluffy which helps during the winter.  During the summer, her fur sheds itself so she's able to run faster without being too hot.
Character Personality: Viviana has a bubbly personality and is very talkative.  She tends to talk ends on without even knowing it though even after being told she simply doesn't stop.  She has the ability to get along with people (or in her mind she's getting along with them) and tries to make as many friends as possible.  Viviana has her heart set in place and she's a very sweet girl, however if she's told something she doesn't like, or is being controlled, she will voice her opinion
Character Weakness: Talkative, short, and trust
Character Strengths: excessive amounts of energy, friendliness, hope

[ Show me the truth... ]

Character History: -Working on it-

[ Somehow, I've known it's all worth it... ]

Mates: none
Crush: none
Friends everyone
Foes: no one

How did you find us? hehe I've been here but I'm changing her out for my charrie, Dominic :3

Back to top Go down

Viviana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Chaos :: Joining Area :: Accepted Biographies :: The Shamans-
Jump to: