Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Shaman
Shaman

Jay Empty
PostSubject: Jay   Jay EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 am

Jay Jay_signature_by_splashofdevotion-d60kown

Jay Silouette_of_me_by_shadesofjay-d69yh74
---
It's the bland image that I kept from you.
---
Jay Jay_table_by_splashofdevotion-d5zph3u
-- On File --
The best way to live is to make the life yours...

ROLEPLAYER:: Airiana
CHARACTER::  Jay
HOW DID YOU FIND US:: Kiora, I am from SRP :)
PRONUNCIATION & MEANING::  Basically, you pronounce it (J). There is no meaning to it but, she was named for her blue eyes. They match the beauty of the Blue Jay.
NICKNAMES::  Jayzer, Blue-Jay, Jaytard, JayJay,
SPECIES::  Labrador Wolf
NATIONALITY::  Canadian

---
I am taking leaps to find out who I am.
---

-- At A Glance --
My looks should deceive you. I am not what you think I am.

HEIGHT::  Around 3 feet at the shoulder height.
WEIGHT::  75 lbs.

EYE COLORATION::  Usually, when pups are born, eyes are blue until they are older, then they develop a natural eye color. But, Jay kept the blue eyes from birth. The hue is more of a waterfall blue than an pure blue.

PELT LAYOUT: : The basic color of her fur is an off-white. It is not pure white as she does not have a heritage of Arctic Wolves, but it is an off-white. Tints of grey color the ends and spread out evenly across her pelt.

NEW AND OLD WOUNDS::
Jay obtained no recent wounds.

---
You trusted me. Believed in me. And I let you down.
---

--- Inner Workings
My voice is my only way of surviving  this...

Jay is a well-developed wolf that was tested in many environments and situations, giving her a unique personality layout:

-- ETHNICAL:: When it comes down to an simple conversation that involves choosing between what is right and something else, she will always choose the moral direction. She has a state of mind where right from wrong is more powerful than bonds, which tends to counteract with her loyalty aspect. Such example if a friend is attacking a victim, she will be by the side of the victim, but with loyalty in mind so it goes to an extent.

-- DIRECTIVE::  At times, Jay feels taking charge should be an avoidance because, if she doesn't, she will feel guilty for not doing anything. This gets her into trouble. But, when her spirit and esteem is at its highest, the directive side of her glows. She will become more of a leader than a follow in an instant.

-- CONTROLLING: : When it comes to Jay, the controlling and directive aspects should be more clear. If directive, it is when something not bad happens. But, when controlling, she is not meaning to hurt, but to keep them from leaving her side. It is never meant to harm or be very rude, but most wolves that meet her do not understand it clearly.

-- ADVENTUROUS::  In both the physical and relation world, Jay is keen to sniff out a new adventure or try something new. It gives her a sense of freedom. It also gives her a moment of mind-chilling so it gives her a sense of happiness. With that, she also takes risks in relationships. She often pushes them to the limit to find if it is truly worth the time in effort.

-- BOMBASTIC::  It really isn't common for her to speak, she avoids it as much as possible. So, often when she does, her words are filled with pride as a speech would be. It would be included with her ethical personality.

-- LOYALTY::  Without a doubt, she is loyal to the heart. Whether one has broken it or not, she will remain loyal. It is her finest quality and has earned her the special need to please.

-- CLOSED::  Jay is very closed when it comes to others. When one approaches her, she hides her face in shame. Her feelings are rarely known, unless you have won her heart, because there is little trust in her.

-- TIMID:: Over the recent months, the female has become very timid to others. It has been traumatic with friends leaving and coming so quick. So, in most situations, she is going to react with a timid approach.

MENTAL STABILITY::  Nonsense, my fellow reader. Jay is bi-polar. How it was diagnosed? Just it was thought by many wolves.

MENTAL COOPERATION::  Cooperation between people? She is a little stubborn, but will follow what she feels is necessary. Cooperation between herself and her mind, not very well of an relationship she has. It is a complicated process to understand...

INTERNAL DAMAGE::  She has been abused regularly over her puppy years growing up. So, her internal damage is severe to an extent, leaving little trust in others.

STRENGTHS::
-ADHD
-Healing
-Scouting Out Areas
-Being Morally Correct
-Swimming
-Hiding
-Climbing Trees
-Taking Charge

WEAKNESSES::
-Bi-Polar
-Following The Crowd
-Being A Good Friend
-Speaking
-Low Eye Sight (Soon)
-Handling Love
-Staying On Top Of Emotions
-Jealousy

HABITS::
-- Climbs trees for feeling of security.
-- If left ashamed, hides face under paws.
-- Blames mistakes of others on herself
-- Gnaw on sticks
-- Cautiously look before going anywhere.
-- Jumping into things too quick.

FEARS::
-- Of losing close relations.
-- Being abandoned.
-- Of one breaking her loyalty.
-- Thunderstorms.
-- Rivers.

PREFERRED PREY::  She prefers to eat hares and elk, but her most favorite is fish. Squirrels and deer are not her favorite.
PREFERRED TERRAIN::  Her preferred terrain is snow. Her fur is well camouflage and she is used to moving around in it.

---
I am going to sleep the dreams away.
---

-- Personal Affairs
The ones closest often get hurt...
RECENTLY MET/KNOWN:: None
FRIENDS:: None
CLOSE FRIENDS:: None

NOT FOND OF:: None
ENEMIES::  None

CRUSH:: None
MATE:: None
DESCENDANTS:: None

MOTHER::  Nilak
FATHER::  Nanuk
SIBLINGS::  Chinook died at time of birth, so no. But, Kiora was a step sibling along with a male who died.

-- Background Check
If one cannot change the past, make new relationships and change the old.
HISTORY::
-- From Birth to 3 Months --

Nilak was never a perfect mother. Betraying her pack, she had pups and raised with the lead male of another pack. Born in a cave in late winter, Nilak's birth was quite unusual. Usually, wolves mate in the winter and have pups spring, but the pups came a little early. Two young pups arrived into the world. An white female, and an black male. The names were Jay and Chinook. Few hours from birth, Chinook stopped breathing, that was a sad lost for the parents, leaving the little female with no siblings. That day changed the future of her personality around.

But, Nilak had a surprise in store. She secretly kept two pups hidden from Jay and Nanuq until one day. Nanuq found out and proceed an attack on the wolf who is the father of the two new pups. He killed their father and noticed two lone wolves, both a little older. Nanuq growled then left them to go scold Nilak.

As she grew a little older, it was noticeable that she was not very social. She hid in bushes and never participated with her parents as much. She grew up with no siblings, leaving her not knowing how to act like a wolf with social skills. So, her current past-time was to examine and explore the world around her.
-- 3 Months to 1 Year --
With her exploring, left her to not notice the dangers. With illegal zoos on the horizon, it was an easy snatch. Right then and there, a illegal mini zoo owner captured Jay to help with a black market breeding program for Labrador wolves. But, it was quite coincidental that the zoo was brought down with a day of arriving there. So, Jay was transported to a local zoo.

In the zoo, she learned the social skills she needed. But, being so young and small, she was pushed around. It was hard to gain any food. But, as Jay grew older, she regained dominance within the pack. It was a captivity pack, so un-blood related wolves would form a pack. She regained alpha as the age of one year. But, her time was cut short at the zoo. A recent fire broke out leaving the zoo to take drastic measures. The breeding program wasn't a bust though. The biologists on staff agreed on one thing, to release two wolves into the wild to gain some funding and media to the zoo.
-- 1 Year to 1 and a half Year --
The job was succeeded. Jay, and another male, named Tinook, were collared and released, but before they released, an lifetime friend of Jay's returned. The biologist was named Drew Anderson. He rescued Jay as a pup from the illegal operation, and since then, had taken care of her. Without her knowing, he had been filming her birth and her growing up. It was a special bond. So before Jay was released, he gave Jay the collar he made her while he worked at the zoo, which was going to given for her later, but for her release, it was given. That was the only true gentle human contact she had. So, she charged out of the cage with Tinook with her, with her looking back.
-- 1 and a half Years to 2 Years --
Many close calls had happened soon after release. Tinook, her long life friend, was killed by a hunter, while they tried to escape a human-started wildfire. Jay made it out alive.

Her days on her own were much brutal, but made it through. She was born in Newfoundland, and managed to travel to the Alaska/Yukon Territory border. That is were she had stayed for a lot of her time, while being watched by the biologists. They were fascinated by the remarkable journey Jay had made.
-- 2 Years to Now --
After being relocated again, she made her arrival in Yellowstone. She was joined by two others after roaming around near the city of Anchorage. Her journey has led her to here...

-- Extras
Some things are needed to be said...
THEME SONGS::
Here I Am --Bryan Adams
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xr6VKg7sE[/video]

Theres No Way Out --Brother Bear
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9aBAM_aqs[/video]

VOICE:: Vixie from Fox and the Hound
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3-ry5ZYKk[/video]
Back to top Go down
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay   Jay EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Why did I just now see this..gosh

You're accepted dearie! Welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay   Jay EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Well heeellllooooo Jay, glad to see you here, hope you have a fantastic time!!
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Fawn
Seeker
Seeker
Fawn

Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay   Jay EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Welcome Jay! I hope you'll like it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay   Jay Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Chaos :: Joining Area :: Accepted Biographies :: The Shamans-
Jump to: