Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giotto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phynix
Seeker
Seeker
Phynix

Giotto Empty
PostSubject: Giotto   Giotto EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 pm

[ "I gave you my trust and yet you repay me with betrayal”]

Character Name:Giotto
Character Gender: Male
Character Species: Tundra Wolf
Character Age: 3
Character Rank: Uh, I’m planning making this sweetheart part of the enemy pack but he’ll come around and join SC, then he’ll be a Gladiator

[ Character Reference: ]
Giotto Giotto10

Character Appearance: Ever since he was little, all wolves considered him to be the most alluring of the pack because of his brown-specked golden-yellow fur and beautiful blue-grey eyes, even after his banishment. When others touch his fur, they remark that it is incredibly soft, like the silkiness of what you’d imagine a cloud would be. Because of his upbringing, he has a elegant stance and a regal aura constantly surrounding him. He has a lean but well-proportioned body with strong limbs that give him a large advantage in sprinting, leaping and other activities that require energy. His jaws are quite terrifying, hiding sharp teeth that can tear even the toughest flesh, if beared but he rarely does. During good or bad situations, Giotto always has an unbreakable poker-face with his ears in a relaxed position. During the years he travelled around, many she-wolves have vied for his attention because of his looks but he has always ignored them. He has a smooth voice that attracts many wolves. He speaks at a slow pace, sounding like honey oozing down a vertical slope. (Not snail-slow, mind you)
Unbeknownst and unseen by all, he bears many scars, both physical and mental. He attained them from a coup d’etat from his previous pack, the image forever imprinted in his memories.
Character Personality: Raised as the heir to a prestigious pack from the north, Giotto has a great sense of leadership and loyalty. Trained by the best hunters and healers of his pack, his knowledge of the wild is extensive and is growing larger as he grows older. As the once future Alpha, he was required to have a flawless personality, leaving no gaps for other wolves to take as weaknesses. Since he was a pup until now, he has always had a cold expression and a poker face. Maturity was something that was hammered into him with force but with the right amount of warmth from his parents. At a young age, he participated in some of the pack meetings and learnt how to deal with political and personal situations, at the same time, becoming a brilliant tactician. His way with words is exemplary because of many months of debating.  He is quite adept at verbal arguments and is quick to prod at other wolves’ flaws, simply because he enjoys it.
Giotto is not quick to trust others, even if they are members of the same pack. In fact, it is the members that take him the longest to trust, since a past experience destroyed any love he ever had for his previous pack. It is difficult for him to warm up to others, therefore it’d take even longer to get a sliver of his trust. Those he trusts could lose that reliance immediately the moment they act suspicious or if Giotto himself becomes wary of them, making him a hard wolf to become friends with.
Giotto rarely smiles, almost never, because of his father’s influence; it was considered a weakness to let others see your emotions. Another reason is because of the hurt he injured all those years ago that destroyed him completely. The rare times when he does is by himself with no one else around and usually they are bitter and forced.
Giotto never wanted to become the wolf he is now. Between the cold and aloof Giotto and the warm and free Giotto, he’d rather be the latter. But because he was too used to being the expressionless wolf, he can no longer change how he acts. He doesn’t loath himself per se, but he wishes to change but no one can, no matter how hard they try.  
Character Weakness: Giotto is not very good at comforting others. It has been long since he last spoke reassuring words to others, making him incredibly out of practise and awkward when someone is upset. Because of his constant aloofness, he doesn’t take well to others invading his personal space, especially she-wolves who try and gain his attention. He has a moral not to physically harm females but he will do the necessary of politely turning them down even if it does hurt their feelings a bit, which leaves him unsure of what to do to comfort them.
Character Strengths: Giotto only goes on the offense when it is necessary and when he does, he won’t hesitate to attack until the enemy has surrendered . He’d rather psychologically attack someone’s mind rather than engage in a brawl. He is good at reading other wolves’ emotions and actions, allowing him to guess what his ‘opponent’ has gone through, giving him ideas of how to take down their mental walls and attack them from within.  

[ If you don’t back away then I don’t care if you get hurt ]

Character History: Giotto was born in spring, to a litter of 8, as the second eldest,  to the Alphas of a prestigious pack to the north that was mysteriously wiped out. When he and his siblings were about 8 months old, his elder brother, Vœu died of unusual circumstances, making him the heir to the title of Alpha. His parents immediately put him through vigorous training as he was missing 2 months of learning. Over the course of a few months, he was changed from an innocent pup to a warrior, ready for battle. He was never content with how he was, as he didn’t want the position of the Alpha because that role was for his brother. To him, it was a duty that was forced onto him; to his parents, he was just next in line and if he died, his next sibling (his brother, Giované) would be made to go through his suffering. Even though, he was now a cold and almost expressionless wolf, he was still very connected with his brothers and sisters. As the eldest, they all looked up to him, especially the twins, Innocenzo and Macchia (Innocenzo being the brother and Macchia the sister) and he gave them equal love and affection. The only sibling he had an awkward relationship with was Giované because they, too were twins and were the same in every way except Giotto was older by a few seconds, had a different personality and had a different appearance but they were still brothers, therefore they treated each other like equals.
When he was 2 springs old, Giotto received an order from the Alpha that sent him on a mission to complete his last training course: Infiltrate the adjacent pack unseen and bring back their most prized possession; a special armour that was said to grant its wearer infinite strength, speed, stamina, intelligence, agility and charisma. Giotto was sceptical, as he had heard no other pack being nearby, but was unable to go against a direct order of the Alpha, father or not. He had managed to enter the supposed pack without being noticed, but something was wrong, terribly wrong. There wasn’t a single wolf in sight; in fact, there were no traces of wolves ever stepping foot there. Just as he was about to turn back and return to the pack, a number of wolves ambushed him. They did everything to incapacitate him to the point of being unable to move a single muscle. Just before he lost consciousness, he saw the face of one of the wolves who had attacked him. To his  horror, it was Innocenzo, his little brother. He muttered “Why?” and all his brother said was “It was necessary” before blacking out. When he woke, his minor injuries had healed and he was strong enough to stand and travel short distances. When he got back to his pack, he saw that all the wolves bowed down to the one wolf he wasn’t expecting as the Alpha. Giované. He heard mutterings of “Well done for getting rid of your brother, Alpha.” And “Giotto would never be as good as a leader as you, Alpha.” Every single praise that was brought upon his brother was like a knife to his pride, slowly ruining him from the inside. And then suddenly, something shattered. It was his heart, cracking and splitting into countless shards, vanishing into nothing. With soulless eyes, he approached Giované when the rest of the pack weren’t around. “Why?” was all he said and Giované replied “Why else? I want the title of Alpha and what’s better than getting rid of the one wolf standing in my way? Just because you were older by a mere few seconds, I was cast aside and placed with the title of Beta. Being Alpha should be MY RIGHT, not yours.” And with that, Giované cast Giotto out of the pack, banishing him for good. His last words were “I’ll let you live, since it was Father’s last wish. Pity, he really wanted to see you become Alpha since you were the next Vœu. Too bad he never got to, because I reached him first and killed him.” Hearing these words, Giotto infuriated and made one last action against his brother; swiping his claws across Giované’s face, creating 3 jagged scars across his left eye. Scars that would constantly remind him of the brother he admired yet loathed.
With that final attack, Giotto left the pack without even batting an eye. He couldn’t bear living in a pack that looked down upon him and he certainly wasn’t to look back at a pack that was led by a terrible Alpha. The mental scars that were left still caused him much pain until today and he’ll never forget the humiliation and hurt that his own kin caused him. Travelling for a year or so without a set place to go, he wandered into the territory of Neric Dreams…..

[ What he did to me is something I'll never forget. ]

Mates: Giotto has never thought about having a mate and neither is he going to start either.
Crush: None
Friends None
Foes: Giované and previous pack

How did you find us? ^_^ I’ve always been here.

Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

Giotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giotto   Giotto EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:29 pm

This is awesome, he is going o be a ton of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Brynne
Shaman
Shaman
Brynne

Giotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giotto   Giotto EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Lol He's like the male version of Brynne (regal, attractive, used to be heirs to their packs) though I don't know how much she'd like him for that fact. She's used to being the only princess x3 I think he should get along fairly well with Dusk in Neric dreams though :3
Back to top Go down
Phynix
Seeker
Seeker
Phynix

Giotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giotto   Giotto EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 am

Hmm, true. Though Giotto's a bit different, he's more of a warrior and a diplomatic ruler rather than a prince. If Giotto met Brynne, he'd probably be thinking that she was a spoilt child and sort of disapproving, I dunno. I'd like to see what'd happen with Giotto and Dusk. I'll get him to meet him soon, possibly help him with Kiora or something like that >o<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giotto   Giotto Empty

Back to top Go down

Giotto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Chaos :: Joining Area :: Accepted Biographies :: The Gladiators-
Jump to: