Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossom's Bio

Go down 
+3
Fawn
Samuel
Blossom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Seeker
Seeker
Blossom

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:10 pm

[ Stay Stay Stay ]

Character Name: Blossom
Character Gender: Female
Character Species: European Wolf
Character Age: 2
Character Rank: Seeker

[ Character Reference : ]

Blossom's Bio Abloosom_by_murpheye-d6s7kk7

Character Appearance: Blossom is a European Wolf, so she consists of multi-colors, including much of the shades of brown, tan, grey, black, and some whites. Blossom at first look looks larger than she actually is, that's because she is just so fluffy she looks bigger that she actually is. Though Blossom is made over colors that look like they never have pattern or mark, people like to point out 'patterns or marks', but they're just crazy. Blossom seems to think that her stockings on her legs look like she was stuck in a mud puddle and all four of her legs fell into the mud and she crawled out, making it look like she had just had a large incident with a mud puddle. She also thinks on her back she rolled around in a cloud, staining her tail and a long stripe on her back white, with streaks of grey woven into it.
Character Personality: Blossom, she's... different. Loud, seems like a proper word to describe her. Annoying. Chatty. Selfish. Sarcastic. Mean. A self centered mean little bum. She sounds absolutely horrid dosen't she? Yes, she does. And it's absolutely true. Partly. Blossom, as said before. Is mean, annoying, and selfish, who puts herself before others and really dosen't give a care in the world, who really wouldn't blink     if her father asked her to kill him. She seemed fearless, didn't she? Nope, she's actually quite a coward, and she only gets out of fights with her smooth talking, and lying. She's terrified of heights and the dark, and she is scared of pain, although she feels it all the time. Blossom still seems horrid; and it's true. But Blossom feels like that being nice means that you are weak. And so she covered up her old self with a new self, her sarcastic rude little self. But she is nice underneath, she just needs the right person to find the niceness inside.
Character Weakness: Blossom is a small, weak little thing. She also can't seem to keep her big mouth shout
Character Strengths: Blossom is a smooth-talker, she talks her way out of problems. She is also fast, agile, and smart.

[ I've been loving you for quite some time time time ]

Character History: Blossom had a bad past, especially with male wolves. Blossom had been part of a pack that her grandparents had founded. When the torch was handed down to her mother and her husband, he went mad with power. And killed Blossom's youngest sister and her dearest friend; her mother. Blossom attacked her father once and he banned her from her own pack. And Blossom found another pack, where one male wolf attacked her screaming at her for murder, she later found out her father told everyone Blossom had murdered her own mother. Blossom's brother and sister found Blossom in the woods once, saying their father had been overthrown and he had told the truth and she was welcome to come back. But Blossom refused, ending up in Sinister Chaos.

[ So I think that it's best that we both stay. ]

Mates: N/A
Crush: N/A
Friends N/A
Foes: N/A

How did you find us? Kiora

Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Yay we get Blossom here! Welcome to the pack dear B, I really hope you enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Blossom
Seeker
Seeker
Blossom

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

(It was chrome x3) Awe, thanks so much! Who couldn't love the site? It's fab! And of course I'll enjoy myself, I'd be crazy not too! :3
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Awww thanks for the compliment on the site, I am no amazing coder, but give me two months and I can make a decent site xD

And with all the amazing people on here, I know you will have a great time ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Fawn
Seeker
Seeker
Fawn

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:06 am

Welcome to the pack Bloss!
Fawny won't like her much (but she doesn't like anyone XD)
Back to top Go down
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 am

Mgnekcjngosjdnvsrg *tackle hugs* B chur heeeeeere and you are accept and er mer gersh *hugs hugs hugs*
Back to top Go down
Killian
Great Bard
Great Bard
Killian

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:26 am

She seems so interesting! Cant wait to see her out in the Roleplay!!!!

Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 am

Welcome to the pack, Blossom! You've got quite the recalcitrant character on your hands! I hope the pack can handle her!

(in other words, I simply adore her and cannot wait for her to stir up some trouble in RP)

Blossom's Bio RightLeg_zpsa80b987f
Back to top Go down
http://adventuresinleafyland.tumblr.com
Phynix
Seeker
Seeker
Phynix

Blossom's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom's Bio   Blossom's Bio EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Hoowee! Hiya, Bloss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content