Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  Empty
PostSubject: The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings    The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:33 am

We are the wolves that tread the lands of ice. We are the wolves that sing the song of fire.

Our howls are the howls that swallow the dawn. Our lives are the lives that continue on throughout the darkness.

We are those in songs that are sung for centuries. We are those that defy the swords of man. We are...

The Wolves Of Winter

Hello! We are the Wolves of Winter, a literate, active wolf roleplay established on 31st January 2013 by Jaime. Inspired by Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, we have regular plots, an innovative roleplay, and always are looking for new things to improve the site! With active, friendly members, we are always happy to welcome new members to our pack. Click on the banner to be taken to the site, or click here: wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

May the Winds of Cold Winter Forever Guide You
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk
Artis
Seeker
Seeker
Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings    The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 am

Are you on there? I joined just recently. You'll know me as Axendo, on there. He's one of my darker characters...
Back to top Go down
Fawn
Seeker
Seeker
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings    The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 am

I thought that was you! I'm Nakia on there. I hope you're liking it on there :) 
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings    The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Oh, you're Axendo, Artis? Awesome! I'm Jaime on the site. :3
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings    The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the Winter Kings
Page 1 of 1