Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost - The White Princess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

Ghost - The White Princess Empty
PostSubject: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 am

Ghost - The White Princess GhostTitle_zps825e590b

|I never felt like this before,
|Try to hold it back and I feel it even more,

Ghost - The White Princess GhostBasics_zps4c6b3046

Name | Ghost Yarwood
Nicknames | Ghosty
Age | 5
Gender | Female
Breed | Arctic Wolf

Ghost - The White Princess GhostSeparator_zpsc3db2c6c

Sweat drips down my spine and my knees are weak,|
I can not move, I can not speak,|

Ghost - The White Princess GhostAppearance_zpsc5402af0

| Lineart |
| Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 |

Coat |
The majority of Ghost's coat is pure white. However, the tips of her ears, the tip of her tail, and two oval shaped patches on her flanks, are a medium grey. Her coat is long and thick.

Eyes |
Very much like her son, Ghost has light blue eyes, with green flecks in them. Her eyes are also the most expressible feature on her face.

Build |
Ghost is small built, and is considerably smaller than her son. She is lighter too, and is a much better climber, and is also much better at running. However, her petite size gives her a somewhat fragile appearance, even though she is far from fragile.

Scars |
She doesn't have any visible scars, but there is a very small notch missing from her right ear.

|But then you came and I held it together again,
|I managed to stumble through,

Ghost - The White Princess GhostPersonality_zpsc8e76b35

Ghost is an intelligent and ambitious wolf, and will do what she can to make her family secure. She is softly spoken, and gentle and kind towards those she cares about, which is usually only her children and a small group of her friends. To everyone else, she is informal and cordial. She is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, which comes in useful on a regular basis, and considers herself to be a healer of sorts.

She can become aloof, and seemingly uncaring, though deep down, she does care, and just prefers not to show it. Although, she is usually quite amiable. She can become stubborn, especially when she believes that she is right. She can also seem a little conceited.

To those she is close to, she acts as a confidante of sorts, and is usually the wolf that her friends go to for advice. She enjoys fishing quite a fair amount, but strongly dislikes hunting, and would prefer to just run on the outlines and keep away from living prey as much as possible.

Strengths: she is a good listener, enjoys fishing and medicine, both of which are useful to pack life.

Weaknesses: she can be cold and uncaring, sometimes her ambition gets the better of her.

Fifty thousand voices singing in the rain,|
There's nothing that I wouldn't do,|

Ghost - The White Princess GhostHistory_zps541f6cfc

Ghost was born into one of the royal packs of a European kingdom. She was the daughter of the King and Queen of that pack, and was the heir apparent to the throne. As a princess, she had a relatively easy life. She took a keen interest in herbs and plants, and was also very astute in the ways of the royal court. She was betrothed to a prince of one of the other kingdoms, and they eventually had three children together.

After an illness struck the pack, unknown to the wolves, but known to man as tuberculosis, left several wolves dead, she took her living family members away, including her two brothers and her three children. Her mate and parents and become too sick to travel, and her sister had already died. After they had left, the group separated. Her brothers and son, Claudius, left, and she continued with her two remaining pups, who had become sick on the journey. They both died shortly afterwards.

After they had died, Ghost travelled alone, until she came across another pack. They were ready to chase her away, until the leader's son, Aerys, came to her rescue. I order for her to stay there in safety, they became mates, and they had three pups together.

It was an unhappy mateship: Ghost found Aerys to be arrogant and repulsive, despite the fact that she was besotted with her. Ghost's life in that pack would come to an end, however, when another pack invaded the territory, and Aerys was killed trying to defend it. Fleeing from the carnage with her children, Ghost managed to come across her first mate's brother, Jonathan. He had been travelling for several years, and knew nothing of what had happened in their old homeland, until Ghost told him. Knowing that her children would be safer with him, her three puppies went with him to live on his home, the Isle of Eagles.

Ghost then went in search of her one remaining child from her first mateship: Claudius. She stayed with him for a while in the pack he was with, but left after him and his mate went in search of a new life.

|'Cause I'd move mountains if you asked me to,
|I'll swim the seven seas,

Ghost - The White Princess GhostFamily_zps173c70cf

Father | Gaius Yarwood (Alive)
Mother | Serena Yarwood (Alive)
Once Mate | Taurus Beaumont (Alive (Unknown to Ghost))
Son | Claudius Yarwood-Beaumont (Alive)
Son | Jeremiah Yarwood-Beaumont (Deceased)
Daughter | Sophia Yarwood-Beaumont (Deceased)
Grandson | Enjolras Yarwood-Beaumont (Alive)
Once Mate | Aerys Frost (Deceased)
Daughter | Vitani Frost (Alive)
Son | Orys Frost (Alive)
Daughter | Alice Frost (Alive)
Brother | Phantom Yarwood (Alive)
Brother | Spirit Yarwood (Alive)
Sister | Raven Yarwood (Deceased)
Brother-in-law | Brenin Beaumont (Deceased)
Sister-in-law | Elaine Beaumont (Deceased)
Brother-in-law | Jonathan Beaumont (Alive)
Sister-in-law | Sapphira Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Lothar Yarwood (Alive)
Nephew | Brutus Yarwood (Alive)
Nephew | Leif Beaumont (Alive)
Niece | Minerva Beaumont (Alive)
Niece | Morgana Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Rick Beaumont (Alive)
Niece | Natasha Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Pullo Beaumont (Alive)
Niece | Asha Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Stannis Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Reuben Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Jet Beaumont (Alive)
Niece | Selene Beaumont (Alive)
Nephew | Theo Beaumont (Alive)
Aunt | Zira Yarwood (Alive)
Uncle | Septimus Yarwood (Deceased)  

I'll be the one to hold your torch again,|
I'll do anything you asked of me,|

Ghost - The White Princess GhostRelations_zps55a865d8

None yet.

|I never knew how proud I'd feel just standing in the rain,
|These three words mean everything to me and I'd sing it again and again,

Ghost - The White Princess GhostOtherInfo_zps6325c656

Theme Song | Pride - Amy MacDonald [Click]
Voice | Janet McTeer [Click]
Star Sign | Scorpio
Favourite Colour | Pale Green
Scent | Pine Needles
Hogwarts House | Slytherin

| I'll be the one to hold your torch again, |
| I'll do anything you asked of me... |

Post box codes (c) tru-vampyre

How I found the pack: found out about it by talking to the pack's lovely leaders.

This is Bryce, I'm going to be using him as my second character, as his bio is taking too long to make, so I'm using one of my old charries. :3
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk
Killian
Great Bard
Great Bard
Killian

PostSubject: Re: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 am

Its about bloody time!

YAYYYY its ghosty!
Back to top Go down
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:44 am

*le flail* ^^
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 am

I can't believe I have not accepted this, I am so sorry Ghostie, yeah this is perfect as per usual ^_^ I will move it.
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you, guys! And thanks for accepting, Kegs. :3
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost - The White Princess   Ghost - The White Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost - The White Princess
Page 1 of 1