Sinister Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontpage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Different Committees

Go down 
+3
Alendii
Arryn
Samuel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

The Different Committees Empty
PostSubject: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Ok guys, for the Tokens jobs I made a list of different crews or committee's. So here I am going to list them and some of their potential duties, and the positions open. If you have an idea for a committee please PM me and we can work out the details!

As we get more members more people will be added to these!

Advertising Crew:
This crew goes to different sites and posts our advertisement on their designated advertising board. I have already started doing that but would not mind having others pick it up for me.

Manager- Ajax -15 Tokens Wages
Advertiser- Open
Advertiser- Open

Welcoming Committee:
This group will welcome all new members to the site, one person from this group will take a newbie and mentor them on the site, and answer their questions. They will be required to check in with their newbie once a week, and once they have they will have to PM their manager and tell them that they have done so. If your newbie goes inactive you will not be required to PM them.

Head of Committee: Kiora 15 Tokens Pay
Member-
Member-

Newsletter Crew:
This crew is responsible for keep the site members up to date on RP happenings site happenings, upcoming events, possible happenings between members, and whatever they can get their little hands on. Think of it as the Chaos Newspaper. These will be sent out monthly through PM.

Head of Newspaper: Catelyn - 15 Tokens Pay
Reporter- Open
Reporter- Open

Grievance Committee:
You got a problem? Is new guy Sid Sorokin strutting about the place and pushing you down - and on your bad arm that was once broke before? Well, then the Grievance Committee is the group you want to get a hold of. We won't promise that we'll get Sid the heck out of dodge, but we will deal with him. And make sure that he's aware of the rules, too! Just contact the head of the Grievance Committee and she and her loyal crew will not only take care of you, but they also might sing a musical number about how said head of the Grievance Committee is not at all in love.

Head of the Grievance Committee: Esoli- 15 Tokens Pay
Griever- Alendii - 10 Tokens Pay
Griever- Open

Word of the Week
The Crew responsible for making sure that there is a word of the week and for making sure that the people who use them are getting their tokens and using the words in ways that they are supposed to be used.

Head of the Word of the Week: Esoli(temporarily as, the job has dibs on it for Ajax when he returns, should he want it) - 15 Tokens Pay
Wordlie: Killian - 10 Tokens Pay

If you would like to apply for these positions please post the below application on this thread. If you are applying for one of the manager positions then you will need to fill out the application with evidence and a 200 word minimum of why we should make you the head of a committee and PM it to me. First come first serve!

Username:
Committee:
Position:
Desired Wage:

Please reply with a 100 word minimum of why you would be good for this position (200 if applying for Manager spot):

Last edited by Kegan on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://my-chaotic-fire.deviantart.com/
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Username: Kiora
Committee: welcoming
Position: member
Desired Wage: 10. And then you can decide more if need be

Why i think id be good for this:

I'm a friendly person and back on SRP, i would message every new member to make them feel welcome even though i wasn't a mod. I would answer their questions the best i could and help them, and I think i can do it on SC, too. Not only am i friendly, but I'm also active a lot, which helps a ton when it comes to new members. I want to have more experience on the site and hopefully, if i was in this committee, i would want the new people to know they feel welcome and that there's help, which i would be that person to help them.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Bump, lets not forget about this peeps!
Back to top Go down
Alendii
Gladiator
Gladiator
Alendii

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:32 am

Can I pull a double shift? (Be in two committees?)
Back to top Go down
Mintypup
Seeker
Seeker
Mintypup

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 am

I want to sign up for one of these...but I'm too lazy right now...grrr
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:53 am

For now, since we are so small as it is, and as well as because this is a relatively new process we will only allow one person to be on one committee. Once we see that members are capable of handling their first job, we will begin to consider allowing you all to take up a second one. So keep your eyes peeled~
Back to top Go down
http://adventuresinleafyland.tumblr.com
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 pm

So I think Kegs had me as head of the welcoming committee because Rue left. am i that or still a member in it? .3.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 pm

You would be the head, I don't know if I changed it up there yet though.
Back to top Go down
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:28 pm

*Really wishes she doesn't get easily confused*
Back to top Go down
Alendii
Gladiator
Gladiator
Alendii

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Username: Alendii
Committee: Grievance Committee
Position: Member
Desired Wage: 10 Tokens

Why I would be good for the Grievance committee:

I am a fairly kind person, and I care for other people's feelings, I wish to see everyone here happy and prospering, back on other roleplay sites, I would message people that broke the rules and/or hurt someone, and it usually ended up in a very efficient and friendly manner, I am also online a lot, and am quite active.

I think I would also be good as I am willing to help anyone in need, as long as helping them is in my ability, and am more than welcoming to people that want to talk about problems, I will solve conflicts to the best of my ability, as well as remain a neutral party and not take sides.

I hope you consider me,

Cheese and Crackers,

Alendii.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Welcome to the Grievance Committee, Didi!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Killian
Great Bard
Great Bard
Killian

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 pm

I would like to but i dont think i would be able to donate the needed time :/
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:44 am

Awww Kills D:

join the grievance committee because everyone is friends here and no one has any grievances xD
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 am

ALSO

I moved this thread to the GUIDES forum so that new members have an idea of where to go when wanting to know certain information~
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Username: Currently? Kreepy Karma
Committee: Advertising Committee
Position: Advertiser
Desired Wage: 10 Tokens

100 Word Application:
I would really like to put myself on the advertising committee because, honestly, I already do so much advertising as is, and I figured that I might as well get paid for it! I'm not afraid to go look at other sites and to put Sinister's name out there. And, we are just so awesome that it would so incredibly lame if I didn't want to put Sinister's name out there. I mean, come on. Just look at us. Plus, I can make some advertisements for us as well (some new ones, should the need arise) and I feel that I have the time, emotional maturity, and dedication it takes to properly be a useful member of the advertisement team. As evidence, I present my working history: My first job was as a hostess at a rather busy Steakhouse. I worked there for a year, and was the best of all of my coworkers at my job as a hostess. My second job, which I am still at, I have been at for two and a half years now. I'm trained in working the sales floor and at the register, and as an employee of the ever stressful retail job and keeping at it when most of my coworkers last maybe six or seven months, I like to think that this proves me as not only responsible, but also as someone who can be relied upon as well as someone who makes decisions that benefit not only her, but also the company and people that she works with and for. My other jobs that I'm not paid for, I don't really see as jobs at all. I've been in and running wolf packs for over three years now, and I love every single moment of it. I've met so many wonderful people through wolfquest and through the RolePlaying community, and I want to stick around for a long while more enjoying your wonderful company!
So yeah, that's that. This would technically be a third job, since I'm manning the Word of the Week until Ajax is able to return and decide whether or not she wants to run that. But, since the grievance committee doesn't really see much action, since we're all friends and have nothing to grieve about, I figure that this would be an ample way to actually, you know, work.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Great Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:48 pm

SWEEEEEEET

*parties*
Back to top Go down
Phynix
Seeker
Seeker
Phynix

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Username: Phynix
Committee: Word of the Week
Position: Wordlie
Desired Wage: 10

100 Word Application:
I'd like to be part of the Word of the Week committee because I believe that it'll be a lot of fun, looking up words every week for the members to use. I'd like doing something for all the awesome people here and since I'm not the greatest at doing it straight-forward, like directly approaching something and saying it, I want to do it in the background, providing for all of you at once, rather than doing it one by one. I'm pretty dedicated to something that I really want to do, so I think that I'll do a good job in recommending words for Karma to put. (I hope this is legitimate enough)
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Great Bard
Great Bard
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Accepted Phy! Good luck! Karms will contact you when she is next on.
Back to top Go down
Arryn
Great Bard
Great Bard
Arryn

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Username: Kiiiooooo
Committee: Advertising
Position: Advertiser
Desired Wage: whatever you feel fits best :3

141 words why I feel I will be good on here:

I feel I would be good for the advertising crew because I already advertise a lot as it is. Not only for SC but for my own pages. I love getting the name of the site out there, showing that were one family that is combined together. It brings me joy advertising to get us out there in the world of roleplay and making the site larger. Also I feel I would be good for this because I'm constantly active unless I'm dead sick or moving, and my activeness would help promote the page better with all of the extra time I have. I feel putting me on the advertising crew will be something to help me flourish as an advertiser and helping the site get larger as the name is continued to be out out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Different Committees   The Different Committees Empty

Back to top Go down

The Different Committees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Chaos :: Joining Area :: Guides-
Jump to: